ProMarine Supplies exists to provide you with high-quality value products for your epoxy resin needs. Shop all of our products from Table Top Epoxy to ProPour Casting Resin below. For all your artisanal and DIY needs, we also have a selection of resin-adjacent accessories to choose from.
Which Resin Product Should You Use?
Looking for the perfect epoxy resin products for your DIY project needs, but you're not sure where to start? Here's some info about them and their common applications.
- Clear, strong coating
- Applications include coating tabletops, bars, tables, wood finishes, artwork, and shallow encapsulations
- Great for sealing and protecting a variety of artwork such as wall art, paintings, photography, and woodworks
- Industry-leading UV-resistant coating
- Clear and durable
- Designed for deep pours of up to 1.5 inches
- Great for river tables and any kind of encapsulation (such as paperweights)
- Longer working times, slower cures
- Not intended to be poured in layers less than 1 inch
When encapsulating items that are delicate, it’s best to apply a layer of either ProArt or Table Top Epoxy to protect it beforehand.
- Stronger than polyester and most adhesives
- Helpful for marine vessel repair and maintenance
- Strong, solid coating
Want Everything in One Place?
Why not get everything you need for your project in one go? We have a variety of bundles and kits to suit your artisanal and crafting needs.
- Includes Table Top epoxy, mixing cups, stirs sticks, foam brushes, and three pairs of gloves
- Perfect for coating tabletops, bars, tables, wood finishes, artwork, and doing shallow encapsulations
- Clear and durable
- Includes mold-making and casting materials for a hand cast
- Takes roughly seven hours to complete
- Creates a detailed replica out of plaster
- Comes in ½-gallon, 1-gallon, and 2-gallon mix sets
- Includes gloves, stir sticks, foam brushes, and mixing cups and containers
- Does not include epoxy resin
We also have many epoxy resin accessory products such as mica powder, 521 pumps, and epoxy polish.
If you have any additional questions about our products, you can contact us or visit our FAQs page for answers. You can also view videos on our products and several projects created with them on our Videos page.
Wonder How Much Product You’ll Need?
We have just the thing! Every resin product page is outfitted with an epoxy resin calculator to help you determine the right amount for your individual projects.