Hello Epoxy Pros!
We are pleased to announce our Five December Story Contest Winners who shared their tales of Holiday Crafting & received one-gallon kits of ProMarine Epoxy Resin:
- Devin Reed - who built his wife a custom desk when she started working from home
- Tin Top Wood Shop - when a cherished 100-year-old tree died, they preserved part of the root ball for a business sign (see image above)
- Karen Yocks - whose teenage son shared her interest in epoxy resin and thus was created some holiday togetherness time
- Vlad Kost - uses epoxy resin often as a "top coat" in his contracting business and hobbies
- Greta Braun - a resident physician who organized an epoxy resin social evening for her colleagues for creativity and stress relief
We'll be crafting their stories into a more-detailed Success Story later this month - stay tuned!
We hope the creativity of the people above has inspired you to share your own Epoxy Resin Ideas for our January "New Year - New Resin Ideas" Contest!
To enter, just send us your New Year’s Epoxy Resin Ideas, Tips & Tricks – be it a creative crafting concept or a smart home how-to – in 100 words or so. We’ll announce the five best entries in early February and send the winners a One Gallon Kit of our ProMarine Epoxy resin!
Please send us your idea by the end of January (by midnight January 31, 2020) to: [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you - Happy New Year!